Top Carpet Cleaning Services in Atlanta Metro - We Get It Right
There’s more to carpet cleaning than running the vacuum cleaner
- Advanced and proven cleaning techniques
- Improved indoor air quality & reduced allergies
- Prolonged life of your carpets and rugs
- Skilled, reliable and experienced technicians
How to refresh your carpets with us in 4 steps
Your carpet cleaning needs - totally met by Fantastic Services Atlanta
Your carpet is stained, looking tired and dull, and you just wish to magically get a new one. But you really don’t have to when you can get it professionally cleaned! Fantastic Services in Atlanta provides expert deep carpet cleaning services, suitable for homeowners, tenants and business customers alike. We work with fully qualified and insured local carpet cleaning technicians who know their trade and get the job done, leaving the client at awe with the results.
The advantages of having your carpets deep cleaned by an expert, outside the regular vacuuming you do, are far too many. The carpet not only looks fresh, brighter and stain-free, but also the quality of air in the room feels significantly improved. Dust, allergy-triggers like pet hair, pollen and dust mites are filtered out and completely eradicated when a high-end hot water extraction machine has been used. So, consider booking a specialized carpet cleaning service more regularly, especially if someone in your family is sensitive to any of the above allergens. The health benefits are a fact, no doubt about that.
How we perform the carpet cleaning service
The carpet cleaning technicians are well-versed in what they do and have long experience in applying the most effective industry-standard methods. Most types of carpets can be treated by using the proven hot water extraction method. Here’s what to expect on the day of your service:
- The cleaners arrive with their equipment on the arranged day.
- They inspect the condition of the rug and the material that is made from.
- First, the carpet is vacuumed to remove dust and hard particles.
- Stains are pre-treated with the right product, based on the type of stain and its pH.
- High foot-traffic areas and dirty patches are also pre-treated and agitated.
- Then, the pro cleans the floor covering with a hot water extraction cleaning machine.
- The equipment is designed to inject water, mixed with a small amount of detergent under very high pressure and then, to extract all the moisture (up to 95%) along with the dirt.
- You are left with a perfectly clean carpet, which dries out completely in a few hours.
* You can speed up the drying process by switching on a heater, a dehumidifier or by opening the window, if appropriate.
** The carpet cleaners can move only light furniture to access hard-to-reach areas.
*** Some carpets should not be wet cleaned if they are made of delicate materials.
**** Please, organize a parking spot near the property.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Can you take the rug with you and then return it?
A: No, we clean carpets and rugs on the property. The cleaners bring their equipment and detergents and do the job on-site.
Q: How long does it take for my carpet to dry?
A: This depends on several factors - the temperature and humidity level in the room, as well as the material of the carpet, will affect the drying time, which can be between 4 and 7 hours.
Q: How often should I have my carpet professionally cleaned?
A: We recommend that you deep clean your carpets at least twice a year, however, this will again depend on your individual situation. Smokers, pet owners, large families with children, for instance, may benefit from having their carpets treated more frequently.
Q: What if the cleaners can’t remove all the stains from my rug?
A: The technician will do their best to remove any stains. However, we cannot give 100% guarantee about this, as old stains may have been treated incorrectly in the past.
What our clients say
My living room carpet had a few stains from wine and your people got rid of them. Couldn’t be happier or ask for more. Thanks.
I’ll happily call you again
Our house is entirely carpeted and in the hallway, the carpet was quite dirty. The guy steam cleaned it and it looks so much better now. I will recommend your company for sure and call you again when I need to.
Thank you, impressive!
My new rug was badly stained with acrylic paint by my crazy art lover kids. I immediately washed the stains but a few red spots remained and my carpet is beige color. I really thought that there was no way I could ever get them out. Until I find you. The powerful machine, the cleaner used, did the job. I just can’t believe it! Thanks a million.